About London Lessons:
London Lessons is a private language school in West London and Central London (Russell Square), offering bespoke and flexible languages courses. As a family owned business, we do our best to make our students feel at home.
WHAT? Lessons are tailored towards our student’s needs. We take into account what you you need or want to learn.
Course offered at the moment include: General Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese for exams ‘GCSE, A levels’ and the Brazilian exam CELPE-Bras, Portuguese for travelers and Business Portuguese. Click here for the latest courses or send us an email and tell us what you would like to learn: email@example.com
WHO? Our dedicated teachers have years of experience in providing enjoyable lessons in a relaxed environment.
The school directors have extensive experience in both education and service industries and always ensure that the teachers receive appropriate in-house training to enable them to be at the forefront of innovative teaching techniques. The directors regularly observe classes to make sure that high quality lessons are constantly provided and students’ feedback is always encouraged.
TO WHOM? We teach small groups of students, one to one, two to one, and we also offer Skype lessons.
WHERE? Where it is best for you! Our classes are conveniently located within walking distance of Shepherds Bush and Goldhawk Road tube stations and Central London, but we also teach at students’ homes, cafes, libraries, offices on even in parks if the weather allows.
We can also provide information on how to live and work in London.
About our director:
- BBC – Proof reading and translation for a Brazilian documentary about Brazilian Culture, music and government.
- Private Tutor for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- A Star Teacher’s agency, where he worked as a translator & interpreter.
- Kingston Adult Education – from September 2001 to the present, where he prepares students for their GCSE and A level exams.
- Teacher for Lambeth College, Cranford Adult Community Education & The Green School, among others.
- Gramafilm (gramafilm.com):, working on the translation (Portuguese/English) for a short documentary about a new software developed by a Brazilian for mobile phones.
- Conducting OCR GCSE oral exam in Portuguese at NKC every year and at Islington Arts & Media School and other secondary schools around London, in Islington and Hammersmith & Fulham area.
- At Central Foundation Boys School in Old Street – London, he taught one of their pupils and conducted his OCR GCSE in Portuguese exam (2011).
At his classroom in Shepherds Bush – W12 8QQ, Edinho works seven days a week, from early morning to late evening, teaching on a 1to1, 2to1 basis and also to small groups.
At the moment Edinho spends his time writing and illustrating children’s picture books, developing his Brazilian Portuguese grammar books called DIA A DIA, available on amazon, teaching seven days a week and trying to learn to play the guitar.